View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Burnout!

Kato is a guruKato is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by baylee View Post
Couldnt disagree more. Would you go ask a v8 supercar team / wrc / even local pedler, franz, searcy etc... I cannot understand how you think it is any of your business..

It is totally irrelevant what he is getting from supplier / supporter to you.
If he has gotten off his but and gone and asked the question, all the best to him.. Or he is supporting his employers who may be allowing him time and resources to support his motorsport ambitions, could be giving him $5k..... Nothing to do with anyone else. It may also be sensitive to the "sponsor"..

Sure You can be curious, but I think it is somewhat rude to ask.. Because I dont know you from a bar of soap, but how often do you and your wife have sex?? is that ok? or none of my business... Maybe an extreme example, but makes the point i believe.
Lol calm down princess.

Talk about taking a simple thing waaaay too far.

I am not and never will ask what any one gets for sponsorship of their car. I personally do not give a shit at all if you are sponsored, unsponsored whatever. I'll just say that again, I have not asked about the sponsorship.

Comparing a car that will do some laps at no limits with an unknown driver to someone competing in top level events is not the same. There are plenty of amateur motorsport guys who would probably love some sponsorship even in the smallest way, but they don't know how others are achieving it. This is where the curiosity comes in.

If someone posts a thread up that they are building/stickering up a car on a public forum, expect people to ask questions. That is the top and bottom of it.

I do have an issue of people promoting businesses and products on this forum if they are receiving any form of 'kick-back'. If that is happening, it should be made quite clear that any recommendation is not personal but sponsored.

Finally, I have sex 0 times with my wife, as I do not have one.
teejay (13-09-2012)