View Single Post
Old 18-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Scoobie Noobie

S15ahrez at standard level
Default Re-Intro : Back in Blue

Hey guys,

Over a year ago i joined this forum looking for a replacement for my S15, was initially looking for a bug eye STi or something within that price range. However being an Evolution fan, i managed to find a really good deal for an Evolution VII. It was stock as a rock and over the year i made plenty of mods to it to get it up to the spec that i was looking for. It was an absolutely fantastic car with razor sharp handling and hard hitting acceleration.

Recently i found myself getting used to the power and wanted to spend a bit more cash on it. Then i thought, maybe i should save the cash, and upgrade to something that possibly has the driving characteristics that i seek. I set myself a budget and scoured through the net to find something suitable, had a look at European vehicles, a few Japanese, but in the end i realized it just had to be either another Evo or an STi. I chose not to look at other Evo's since the mods that i had done to my Evo, made it drive and perform like a modified 8 or 9. I thought i needed something different to experience and tinker with. Hence i made up my mind on the 2006 STi. I stumbled across Steve's for sale add on this forum and inquired about his vehicle. Before i knew it, within a space of 2 weeks, my vehicle was sold and Steve's 2006 STi was purchased. I am sure you guys know the work he has done to the vehicle.

The condition Steve kept the vehicle in was just impeccable, not surprising giving his honest and professional nature. Driving the car i seem to get that massive grin in my face once again, the driving characteristics of the STi compared to the Evo are different and yet similar. I knew there and then, i have made the perfect choice and welcomed myself into the Subaru World!

I hope to run into you guys sooner or later on the roads!

Anyways, enough of my long winded story, here are some pics!

My S15 when it was stock

Kind Regards,
Shahrez