View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:05 AM
STI Master

Cat at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve-lang View Post
Cat book a 'performance driving day' @ rac. Best thing I did. You get one on one tuition as much as you like. I learnt a bucket load as I've only had ever had 4wds. That combined with what your doing will teach you so much about weight transfer, under steer over steer intentional loss of traction and accidental correction. If it saves you hitting something once it was worth it.
that is exactly what i want to do but it seems everytime i save some money for it something goes wrong so i'm back to square one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejay View Post
Rather than spending money on lips and crystal lights and all that bullshit, buy some handling mods and tyres if you are going to track it.
Yeah i will probably skip the cosmetics and atleast get a swaybar and coilovers for now. But i do want it to look good when i track it

Quote:
Originally Posted by GX-REX View Post
I have a spare headlight here that you can have for free. All out of corner lights though.
Bumper looks repairable. I'd patch it up as cheap as possible and then assess the options.

I also have a set of fog light covers for sale if you want.
Cool is it a left headlight, i'll see what i can salvage today and get back to you
And i may be interested in the foglight covers too.