View Single Post
Old 19-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Dave, you said he was a quitter and sooking.

His comment that his title is over is a statement, he was actually pretty ok with it when he spoke to sky and bbc post race.

The statement non consistent podium finishers is a negative spin on factors outside his control.

Quite honestly, he has driven brilliantly all season. I would be gutted too had I been on the ball behind the wheel, given a great car, and then watched it disappear through fuckups that arnt his fault. And you know what? All driver sook. Its just that when you are at the top of the pile you get looked at 10 times closer. Though I will admit his 2011 season was a mess. God knows what was going on. Despite that, he still won as many races as Jenson, and still smashed him in qualifying.

And people wonder why he is going to Merc. He may do worse there in 2013, but its a fresh start. All I will say on that is that McLaren and going to find out very quickly how much he is missed.

Perez? Like the kid but meh, looks after tyres in a car that looks after tyres. He has still been smashed by Kobi in quali and normal pace. Two slow qualifiers next year... it will hurt them all season long. Refer to above comment - he wont have anywhere to hide next year if he isnt on the pace. Easier in a midfield team where a podium is a stunning result.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by teejay; 19-10-2012 at 01:33 PM.