View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Subaru Tech Division

REXXXED knows their stuff

Why have a GPS noting the fixed cameras Andrew, when Trapster does it? Serious question?
Ie: how much shit do you want on your dash/windscreen at any given time haha

For those playing at home:
I have my Iphone dash mounted.
I have my music playing from my iPhone (Spotify app), Bluetoothed to my car stereo.
All fixed/combo/redlight camera's I am forewarned when approaching through my car speakers (music mutes when Trapster tell's me, then gets loud again).
Not to mention I am told about school zones, police handhelds/any other mobile camera's found by other trapster users etc.
+
V1 is always on and picks up all the other mobile cameras/handhelds that I am not forewarned about (I then share them to everyone else via Trapster)

I know I don't need to preach to you (Andrew) about it because I know you are the Trapster king. Just wanting to know if I am missing something here? And alerting everyone else to what is available on your phone if they didn't know already (free plug for Trapster)....