View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Sir AntiLag

N1GHTH4WK92 at standard level

Alright mate I'll probably just end up doing engine oil and filter for the next one and then go to you guys for the one after for the full thing. Bloody insurance and license, rego all coming in which will have to take priority. I'll PM or ring you when I get enough to get it done properly, I just wanted to make sure that something isn't going to 100% explode if it isn't done on the dot.

I do prefer going the extra mile to whatever high performance workshop I can get to at the time as I feel more comfortable leaving my car with people that breathe HP cars, not just work on them. Haven't been able to stick with one workshop unfortunately though due to work hours and distance from home.

I have been around to 4 workshops in rocko before and not a single one knew what a bov was (even a stock one), so it scares me a little letting them touch my car. Ian diffen for a wheel alignment. No worries, I'll snap your front lip off on the hoist. Mobile mechanic. No worries, I'll snap your front lip again by driving it out of the driveway. Go to you guys. No damage at all lol