View Single Post
Old 25-11-2012, 10:09 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Boxer25 at standard level

hey there,

i was in the same boat and in hind sight should, have gone for the white MY11 hatch within my budget in melville subaru, but i dont like hatches hence the MY10 sedan i now have.

i agree with tony the rear bumper gills look a bit off but, ah well, i will get over it. and yes that drone is mainly there due to the MY11 mufflers as well as the Y pipe. i know this because i swapped out my MY10 single tip mufflers for MY11 stock twins and i all of a sudden noticed the drone, but doesnt bother me really. it does add a bit more of a beefy note though and look a shit load better then the stocker singles. each to their own.

and i have had comments on the KIA look from the rear but i bet any KIA would be stoked to look like a WRX from the front! let alone perform remotely close to one.

also found stock seats are marginal with support at best, the leather ones offer zero body grip, prob more comfort than anything else. i tested both under cornering and found myself correcting seating and driving position and twitching to keep my self upright. feeling yourself slip down and across the seat. gets annoying or i am just a picky bastard.

enjoy the hunt.