View Single Post
Old 29-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Subaru Tech Division

red dragon2002 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by urabus View Post
I am not sure that Tokyo can tune the SST box yet. The guys that can are RTR (Road Track Rally) in Melbourne. The guy to talk to is Dan. Really nice guy. Basically you send him exactly what you have and he will send you a tune. Flash it and happy times.

Brendon
From reading their site apparently they can? They specifically bought the mr for r&d... Called up tms and they said to rock up next week to have a chat. The receptionist said that apparently the ralliart is harder to tune than the evo and because they don't have a ralliart of their own haven't conducted much r&d into it? But like she said I have to come down next week for a proper chat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato View Post
Who the hell reads the owner's booklet!

Also +1 for Dan, he has given me heaps of info at TMR and RTR in the past. Tokyo's also speak to him a lot for their tuning.
I hope that if tms can't tune the ralliart atm they will get some light from Dan as I would like to have things available simple and local... The tmx upgrades from tms for the ten look very tasty

Would be cool for me if dual maps, super sports and launch control was able to be programmed in the ra!