View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeee View Post
Function. Aeromotions R2.

Tino have you considered the range of Voltex/APR wings? They are pretty common though.
to me those wings are more asthetic than functional. Alot of the time attack cars actually have the wings remade. I am not a huge fan of big fkoff wings but will do it to help balance the rear end out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic1 View Post
is the car ever driven?
zZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpreza View Post
I thought it had taken a back seat to the red one.

another ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by aC- View Post
Attachment 9606

I got your back.
thanks mate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dave View Post
this thread delivers...

tino what is the point of changing wings ?
dont do anything but drive the tits of it imo
Well im looking at doing some more track time and the 265s at the moment just cant cope to letting me get on the gas hard straight out of the corners. So looking for more downforce..

The s2 is the obvious choice as it has a split wing element and with the dynamic controller actually helps under breaking and even more so in corner. Its truelly an amazing bit of gear.. but i would only get the static version of they made it for now and upgrade later to dynamic component.

In terms of suiting the car the WRC wing wins hands down and to all the ppl that say its for purely looks there is functionality to the design..

the s202 wing is nice but i just want something different for the backend.. However i will have two boots to interchange..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strubaru View Post
wrc for street, s2 for track, have 2 boots setup with each so you swap em like your front bars
I would like to do this but will probaly be a 10k exercise thats half a sequential box right there, which id want more!!

Last edited by trainwrex; 03-12-2012 at 11:08 AM.