Thread: ecu issues
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 10:32 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

BALISTC knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao View Post
There was a restrictor on the wrong way and that is a fact.
What fucking restrictor.. there was a 3 port solenoid installed!

Car was driven, or was it towed? No one can even get their facts straight here..

This situation has more holes in it than a well baked ciabatta loaf.

Moral of the story is:

1. You want to play, you have to pay. I popped a new crate motor on Sean's dyno. It spun a bearing on its first ever power run. Boohoo, did I cry about it? I did. but not at Sean, because he wasn't responsible. It just the way it fucking goes with modified cars. You're having a sad over an AFM and having your tune tweaked... what the fuck bro, if that's the worst you'll ever experience with your modded car, you're doing really well.

2. Don't put workshops against each other, whether its in words on the forum, or by getting work done back to back at each then trying to pin a maofunction on one of them.

3. If you're unhappy with someone, go to them first before fucking with them in a public forum. That goes for ANY business or any individual. Any mediation scenario in any environment in any part of the world always starts with going back to the individuals involved and trying to nut out a solution to the problem, before taking further steps.

Last edited by BALISTC; 03-12-2012 at 10:37 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BALISTC For This Useful Post:
American Dave (03-12-2012), DAN682 (04-12-2012), DZENCI (04-12-2012), RedMY01Owen (04-12-2012)