View Single Post
Old 17-12-2012, 04:27 PM
STI Master

98kellrs at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIGSTi View Post
LOL Poor bloody FIFO workers working half a year and getting paid more then the majority of Aus.....................I will take your FIFO holiday and trade you my 14 hour days. Occasionally I get a Saturday or Sunday where I don't do any work.

pffffftt FIFO Workers are the same as those people that pick up their cheque at centrelink for doing nothing all week.
We still do long days mate. I leave my room at 04:30 and dont get back until 19:00. You try working a full day in the pitch dark breathing in dust and fumes and see how good you feel afterwards. And don't get me started on what it's like to be away from your loved ones every night.

But you know what, all the whines aside I still count myself lucky and wouldn't have it any other way. Complaining is just our way of relieving the tensions, if we didnt love it we wouldnt be doing it because no amount money is worth it if you don't.

Edit: And fuck you for the centrelink comment. I graduated with honours after paying my way every step. I'll take my 6 figure salary and fucking enjoy it...I'll pass on the neck tatts though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by 98kellrs; 17-12-2012 at 04:38 PM.