View Single Post
Old 18-12-2012, 09:08 PM
STI Master

Cat at standard level

latest mod as of today.... finally got the cars windows tinted, thanks to TKO they did an awesome job so no more horrible hot summer drives

On another note the real work on the car is now starting and i need a bit of help with it . the first thing i want to do is get coilovers in the next 2 weeks , i was looking at tein coilovers but i'm not sure who stocks or sells them or would there be a better brand to go for as the car will be used 70% street 30% track and i'll also want to get sway bars too. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

onto the next dillema which is brakes i have done a bit of searching but have not found anywhere that sells and fits brembo brakes, does anyone know a reputable shop that can do this in perth because i would prefer not to buy them online or again any other brands that would best to use.

and finally finding a good halfcut again i have been searching but only have found engines with high kms or stupidly priced (on ebay) and i have searched jws and kyp sites but they don't have much atm so any recomendations where i can get that aswell will make me very happy.

thanks in advance