View Single Post
Old 20-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Subaru Tech Division

SyncSubaru at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru4eva93 View Post
thats why i'm asking for help, i can do a few things but not all.
Not to dishearten but I don't think anybody will be willing to remove and install an engine, gearbox, drive shafts, differentials, electronics, exhaust, suspension system, brakes and rewire everything at your house, supplying their tools, time and expertise, for a whole lot less than paying Doug and his expert lads to do it for you.

At least if you let them do it, you have the highest chance possible of coming out the other side happy with it. And you probably get some sort of warranty at least on the labor done (Cant see anybody warranting an unknown, imported second hand motor but I don't know of course).

You say you have the money and want to do it properly. You tell us all we are wrong etc etc. And you seem to be trying to prove a point (Which I think you also mentioned?).

So, in closing I say this. Put your money where your mouth is and prove the point. Don't say you will do it properly and full blown despite the red flags everywhere and then immediately contradict yourself with the opposite.

Don't take that personally, I'm not stabbing at you. Just the continued discussion going on here.

-EDIT- Hats off to whoever did these thread tags. Made my day! (Sorry!)