View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Flat Four Father

XT43 is a guruXT43 is a guruXT43 is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philbo View Post
You are crazy that is all.

P.S as for racewars I'm not entering my missus car a 2000 WRX with a built 207, 6 speed and more modified shit than you can poke a stick at because it will be a waste of time and money and a waste of a space as there are WAY better cars that deserve a spot/ the car runs out of puff at 200/215km due to engine revs and gearbox.
Are you sure you're not entering because she won't let you?

Seriously though Philbo, that was a fair bit of bullshit that came out of your mind. 95% of the guys that compete in weekend warrior type stuff on here don't ever expect to do that well but it sure does beat sitting back and doing fuck all. There's always going to be 'WAY better' cars but at most events the organisers will happily take your money and no one will give two shits where you come or how slow you go.
Unfortunately the GX takes it to another level, especially when it's in a straight line and no talent will make it go any faster and organisers are obviously wanting a more refined line up, but I'd want to be able to make the calls if it was my money propping up the event.
But I'm sure they'd take your money Philbo, so you'd better ask Jess nicely.