View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 12:16 AM
STI Master

riceman1991 at standard level

I had just turned onto my street when i noticed a cop car far behind in the distance. I could understand if i was being a dick or doing something wrong but I was actually driving really slowly as it was raining this morning and i was in my gf's S14, as i ususally drive the wrx i wasnt feeling too confident driving it in the rain. Stupid thing is, the cop stated to me that the car must not be lower than 10cm anywhere on the body or the exhaust. I then told him i would grab a tape measure out of my garage and measure it for him. To which he reply it wasnt necessary as it was easily lower then 10cm. After they left i measured it and couldnt find anything lower than 14cm. On the notice it said check ride height, and check oil leak. I spent a good 10 - 15min searching for the apparent oil leak with none in sight.
Had a mechanic mate come over after work and have a quick look over it, all he could find was a side indicator globe not working. Booked in for the pits tomorrow so will see how we go.