View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 02:24 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

DamoESP at standard level

Just had Ben from Dent Craft come and fix up a small dent on the top right of the front left fender, just below where it meets the A Pillar, that my housemate put into my car with the clutch lever of his Harley as he was moving it past my car on day. It was a small dent (size of a 5 cent coin) but deep, and might not look big, but was noticeable when looking at the car in the sun etc and I couldn't deal with it being there haha.

On first look Ben wasn't 100% sure he could get it done without damaging the paint just due to where it was and if he could get to it, but to his credit he managed to do it and it looks pretty much spotless (there is a tiny tin .1mm blemish if you look at it a certain way in the sun, you but need to be right up to it and know what to be looking for to even notice it). Could not be any happier with the job he did thought! Got some before and after pics (excuse the dirt, car needs a wash badly!)

Before (wasn't much sunlight so the dent isnt AS noticeable):

After:

As I said, not a huge dent, but still...trying to keep this car in decent condition
Would recommend Dent Craft and I would use them again