View Single Post
Old 20-01-2013, 09:41 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Az-T at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawl3r View Post
i play the stance game and personally the best size i recon for us subi guys to run stanced cars but also get function is to run something like the following

18x8.5 +35
18x9 +38
18x9.5 +38

these rims sizes here will give you a nice aggressive look...you will need to run a bit of camber depending on how low you go...if you want some flush fitment i would recommend somthing like the 18x8.5 +35....as you can jst runa bit of camber and it will sit pretty flush.

now tyres sizes....again depending on how low you want to go will depend on this...if you want to drop it hard i would suggest going for a 225/40 or 235/40 tyre....this will be a little stretched but let you run your car lower with no rubbing.

If you arnt going to run it crazy low then go wide with something like a 255/40 that way you will have good road contact and happy times on the track. If you can post a picture of something that you want your car to look like it will give us a better idea on to how to advise you on making you car look like that

There are gonna be haters of the stance thing but fuck them....when people think stance they straight away think those hell gay cars that are running like 10 degrees camber.....the whole point of having a stanced car is to make it look aggressive and with the right sizes you can do this

Do these sizes suit a wagon though if they do I'm very pleased as it means a lot more rim choice than I though I had