View Single Post
Old 21-01-2013, 06:53 PM
STI Master

Cat at standard level

Today has been an AWESOME day for me, this morning I had my RE test and passed it with the only mistake being I put my right foot down once when stopped so not to bad and i then got to ride to work...... Woohoo

But that is not the only thing that has made me very happy, today I decided to call up the workshop and ask if I could get the turbo for the forester halfcut upgraded before it goes in my car. I called at a good time because they were trying to contact me but had the wrong number so they say that it looks like the forester halfcut is not actually compatible with the year of my car, so I'm thinking SHIT at that moment

Then they continue to say that have just recently got another halfcut in and can fit it to my car for roughly the same price, the halfcut now being fitted is not a 2000 forester sti but is a...........1998 subaru wrx sti ra jap halfcut with a close ratio gearbox,4 pot brakes all round and dccd
So after a few extra mods and a good tune hopefully I will get 300hp atw and now I say Bring on Racewars

Last edited by Cat; 26-01-2013 at 12:51 PM.