View Single Post
Old 24-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

JDM_STYLE at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombers821 View Post
Did you have to provide any form of evidence or they just accepted that it is factory privacy glass ?

I mean they would be stupid to assume someone has taken out factory clear glass only to replace it with privacy windows i would have thought but i have to somehow get the inspection place to understand that it is a factory option and although its less than 35% that it is infact a factory item and therefor they can't defect it !
Only evidence was my receipt for the new car straight off the dealership floor but they never asked to see it and just accepted that it must be factory.

Just tell them Subarus came with factory privacy glass from 2006 onwards and if they've got a problem to ring Subaru Aus.

Oh and yeah they can't defect a factory item that has been deemed safe and past the ADR's, doesn't stop cops from giving you a yellow though just like anything else on the car even if It's stock, if they want to be wankers they will....they just want to waste your time and money going to the pits for nothing.

221.7KW-ATW 498.5NM MMS ROLLER DYNO & BUILT BY STi NINJAS, BUILD #318/600

EBISU SUBARU, SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO

Last edited by JDM_STYLE; 24-01-2013 at 06:04 PM.