View Single Post
Old 25-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

bombers821 at standard level

So i have been on the phone to Subaru Australia all morning and they are trying to source some form written evidence to give me though that involves going through the archives to find the specific information in relation to privacy glass on this model. I am finding it difficult to work out how common sense doesnt prevail and the pits just accept that it is clearly privacy glass and it's not something that owners would put in the car as a modification you would just simply tint the clear glass so how they can't use this logic to accept it's a factory fitted item is beyond me!

They now want me to book the car in for a re-assessment which i don't feel paying them more money for an error that they are making only to then ask the dpi to come out and determine if the glass is factory or not which seems to be a big waste of resources and time to me as i have shown them for sale cars with the privacy glass clearly defined, shown them there is no edge to the tint and it's the glass that is darker nothing seems to make them realise that so looks like i have to try a different inspection centre