Thread: Cops on strike?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 09:53 PM
STI Master

Giddyup at standard level

For fuck sake!!!!

This shit keeps getting bounced around the forum over and over again.

YES....... Our justice system is fucked, if we had decent magistrates, our job would be a whole lot easier except, "Sorry Mrs Pensioner, I know this 11 year old broke into your house, stole all your money, assaulted you giving you a busted hip, but he is just misunderstood. As a result, I will refer him to a Juvenile Justice Team where he can front a panel of his piers and discuss what has happened. BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for working half the year, what drugs you on???? We get 6 weeks a year which works out to be really the 4 weeks everyone else gets plus the 2 weeks of combined public holidays. So really, we get the same as you. As for the sick days:
1) You DO have to be sick.
2) You do have to provide a medical note EVERY time you are sick.

It's just not a matter of< "Ahh, I can't be arsed today, I'll just ring the boss and pull a sicky."

As for the job, yeah most wouldn't have a clue what we do. Joe public is asleep at 3am when we are out jumping fences after some non-reflective who just finished stealing 2 cars, getting into a pursuit and then assaulting 3 coppers before getting sprayed and tazered!

We deal with drop kicks all the time, in the past 48 hours, I have wrestled 5 people and arrested them, borderline popped my shoulder out, pulled my glock on a idiot with scissors and my partner popped her knee which she already had one knee recon already. To whoever thinks they can do it better, STEP UP!!!!!