Thread: Cops on strike?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Sir AntiLag

AC Schnitzer at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddyup
Burglaries happen in nearly every suburb, EVERY NIGHT, that is a fact. As for you being in charge and giving a reduced wage, well that just shows how much of no clue what so ever you really have.
I'm talking about 1 suburb with an atrocious number of break ins.

Comparing the entire WA or Australia is just plain stupid. Do you really want to compare the number of deaths per day ? Cause than we have a population crisis because tons of people are dying everyday.

As for you being a cop, well that just shows how bias your comments are.

If I were a cop myself its just common sense I would push for a payrise.

When my house got broken into, all the cops did was to ask me to "take a hike near your house if you can find your belongings". <-- Excellent Advice. Thanks

I would really love to hear them saying, "we'll step up more patrols in the suburb and see what we can do". Instead they send a forensic police, walked into my house with her dirty boots on, didn't even stay long enough to put down her briefcase. Her facial expressions just shows me she isn't interested in entertaining this case and said there was nothing she could do and gave me some sort of a card and walked out.

My friend's house gets broke into and give the cops a ring. They said they'll drop by in 3 hours. (This is with the understanding that my friend is not the only case that the police has to handle.)

When prompted if they could come earlier "POLITELY", the reply was, "Do You Still Want Us To Come Or Not" Whats with the attitude if the caller was polite and suffering from shock due to a break in ? Was it neccessary ? Even the window replacement was done long before the cops even arrive.

End of Story. I rest my case.

For the cops out there who does their job and even some who goes the extra mile, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO DESERVE A PAYRISE. Fucking 20% payrise is probably not even enough for those who do their job and get shit from the public !

For those cops who reckon the citizens OWE them a living, its our fault that crimes occur and don't even do their job. Seriously they should get fired.

Last edited by AC Schnitzer; 04-09-2006 at 11:18 PM.