Thread: Cops on strike?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 06:52 AM
STI Master

[BANNED] at standard level
Send a message via MSN to [BANNED]

For all of you who think they don't do their job, get paid enough, rar rar rar, think about this. How about we all go without police for a while? And see how much better things really get? Fuck that. Imagine.... Kamahl and his fucking G unit non reflective crew would literally take control. Like I said...scrap that!

I know it sometimes takes ages for Police to show to a scene, but why? IMO its due to a severe lack of police, a shithouse justice system (as outlined above), and no real system in place to prevent offenders from reoffending.... up the police, pay them a bit more and then see how many houses Kamahl and his cousins can break into on a Thursday afternoon....

By the sounds of things, there are a few disgruntled members of this forum who have had adverse run ins with the cops. I've been there, most of you would have. Yes I've had my house broken into, and yes, I waited two days for them to show up. But at the end of the day, they have to carry out their role, and living in a ghetto suburb like Maylands doesn't help on the best occasions.....