View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 07:32 PM
STI Master

Cat at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmh View Post
I'm sure fats will look after you
But how much research have you done regarding the conversation?
I know part of the journey you wanted out of the conversion is learning about wrx in general
But if you just leave it to whatever is installed on the day approach, I'm not sure you will get much apart from an empty bank account and a car at the end of the day
The bit I'm worried, not even sure why I'm worried for you for...was the ecu, suspension bits and TBE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpreza View Post
Give Fats a call or pop in and see what he has, he won't throw any extra's in unless you ask and it'll be much more economical to do it now, also the vast majority of his stuff will be JDM which = good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejay View Post
Anything they can keep they will. They are not a charity last time I asked.
I probably didn't talk to fats about what else I wanted on the car enough, everytime I called or when I went in he was always busy so I didn't want to bother him but now I'll call him tomorrow morning and pop by the afternoon so I know exactly whats going on the car and how much it will cost me.

But considering he is doing this halfcut for roughly the same price as the forester and giving me a deal on some stock wheels I trust him not to rip me off, I'll try and buy a few things I can fit myself aswell like a new steering wheel and interior goodies