View Single Post
Old 17-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Sign me up!
Handbrake!!

dtrally is a gurudtrally is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by XT43 View Post
Doubt it, everyone thinks worst case scenario, just like everyone thought they'd get impounded when the old laws came in.

It'll target the same clowns who got impounded in the first place, just bigger consequences.
I agree. No one's going to get their car impounded unless they really deserve punishment. No grandma is going to bother calling up because you hit a bit of V tec unless you stupidly do it every day up her street causing grief.

I see proper hoon behaviour daily and it shits me no end. My street is a long dead straight 70 zone, when I'm walking my dog each day there's always some retard doing 140 in a shitty Falcon, Commodore, Magna, Nissan Patrol straight through exhaust, whatever, rarely is it what we would call an enthusiast's car.

Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night dickheads treat my area as a burnout pad. I'm not talking a little skid either, these are 2-3 minute long on the limiter brake burnouts leaving tyre marks all over the place, up the footpaths, shredded tyre carcasses etc.

It shits me when dicks on Harley's with straight exhausts blat past me on wide open throttle rattling my eardrums in a residential area.

I'm not against having fun behind the wheel by any means, but if the public is watching you do it or you're causing havoc to others then you're doing it in the wrong place at the wrong time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dtrally For This Useful Post:
American Dave (18-02-2013), Strubaru (18-02-2013)