View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 12:31 PM
STI Master

Cat at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by REXXXED View Post
Going to be hard to find a red alloy bonnet. As the Aussie delivered STI's weren't released in red (correct me if I am wrong).

Will be hard to find.... better off looking for a black one perhaps, so it doesn't look so mismatched?
ohh bugger, I'll just wait until after april to get the bonnet then whatever colour it may be,
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalanche View Post
If u didn't care what anyone else thought of your car up until now, why start?
I don't know but I guess it would be having people that don't even know me, people I worked with and even my own family telling me everyday that I'm an idiot that has a shit car that will always be a piece of shit and that I should just give up because I'm wasting my money.

And all these people don't seem to understand that doing this was making me happy yet they would still call me stupid for doing what I want... whatever because I'm at the stage where I can't take anymore of this bullshit and I give up.

Trolley I'm serious, you said it yourself why spray one panel and then get the rest of the car done soon after.... whats the point I'm getting it done all at once so it will be perfect the first time and if you think I'd get the whole car resprayed after an accident you're an idiot....... what the fuck are you smoking?

Last edited by Cat; 22-02-2013 at 12:33 PM.