View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 01:04 PM
STI Master

Cat at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post
oh for sure you'll never match old paint, but the way I read Cat's post was that she was going to get some panels painted now and some later on. Fuck, I'm confused. Too much stupidity

edit: I'm the stupid one - Cat means she will be able to tell the difference between her OLD paint versus the NEW paint.

So either have mismatching red tone for a while, or mismatching coloured panels. FUCK.
Ok so you don't get confused
I AM NOT getting some panels painted then do the others later as I said before what is the point of that and if I was to do that it would mean there would be a slight difference in the colour because it is near impossible to get a perfect match, I've worked in a panel and paint shop and seen what would come out ,it would be a close match most of the time but never perfect.

for the money that I will be paying I want the paint to be all the same and match not get it done in sections and have a slight difference which I would notice because it used to be part of my job to notice it.
I'm not wasting money by getting some of the car repaired and resprayed and then later getting the rest done.
I will be getting the WHOLE car resprayed ok