View Single Post
Old 15-03-2013, 08:29 AM
Scoobie Noobie

Down_Shift at standard level
Default Newbie. s13 to wrx

Hello all, I thought i would finally introduce myself.

I've recently swapped an S13 for a WRX. Both cars are awesome but i have no regrets and i enjoy driving the WRX . i did the swap because the s13 was a bit too race/drift spec to have as a daily. I've enjoyed learning more about wrx's since owning one but i'm sure i've still got a lot to learn.

the WRX;

First i'll say that I'm quite biased towards pre bug-eye wrx's. I think the bug-eyed WRX looks a bit girly *dodges tomatoes. Therefore i went for a black MY00, limited edition, manual WRX. The car has some decent mods, including: 550cc injectors, fmic, aps sr30 turbo, 3" exhaust (excluding dump pipe - it was probably yellowed and replaced with stock to get passed pits) and walbro fuel pump.

Engine is a ej207 (i was told this by someone who owned the car well before the guy i bought this car off, but i have yet to get proof of this from All Stars Garage.). it's also on lowered springs, has nice ultrex rims and sti bucket seats. It has Apex-i power fc and has been tuned, but TBH, not very well. with the current tune it's getting between 15 and 18 litres per 100kms. :/

my priority is to get the missing 3" dump pipe then get it tuned. If i keep it, i'll also get coilovers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wrxxx small.jpg (72.0 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg wrx small 1.jpg (569.7 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg wrx small 4.jpg (171.7 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by Down_Shift; 15-03-2013 at 08:32 AM.