View Single Post
Old 21-03-2013, 11:08 AM
STI Master

MISSWRXYSTi knows their stuff
Default Estrela Design - Diamonds, Pearls, Mens and Ladies Jewellery

Hi Guys and Gals,

Due to recent events I have decided to move further into my Design Business and thought I would introduce Estrela Design to you all, some of you know of my business and some of my favourite clients are on here!

I extended my pearl design business to all jewellery with a particular focus on Engagement and Wedding Rings as I was appalled at the large chain stores passing of H, I, J, K, L, Colour Diamonds (Quality Si and below) off as acceptable and still charging top of the pricing table, So even if you just would like to know information about Diamond Grading and quality, Please feel free to have a chat.

I can offer you information and pricing for all Jewellery, Diamonds, Emeralds, Pearls of all colours and Gemstones, I also work with 3D Cad for unique one off items to be made.

Every so often I will put up some PWRX Specials which will be only exclusive to PWRX Members and not be advertised anywhere else as they will be substantial offers!! Other competitions are run on Facebook, so feel free to "LIKE" my page on Facebook!

Available services:- Diamond Information and Pricing, Resizing, Repairing, New Designs, Redesigns, New Jewellery i.e. Chains and Mens Bracelets, Steel Cables, Carbon Fiber Range! All Ranges of Gemstones, Wedding Bands, including Peter W Beck Range.

So if you need to declare that new Norm Butler, New Upgraded Turbo, or just simply show your loved one that you do remember them and not just your car, give me a call !

Please feel free to email or phone me if you are interested in my assistance.

Few Examples below:-

Cheers,

Lisa
Mobile Phone: 0400 987 402
Email: estreladesign@me.com

estrela D E S I G N
Attached Thumbnails
EST0&###.jpg   EST087.jpg   EST023.jpg   ESTJW17a.jpg   EstrelaJW1000.jpg  

154831_547785318585685_1524531984_n.jpg   60608-y-6885a885-3942-4e5b-bab3-b5230ee449a5.jpeg   IMG_1604.JPG  

//estreladesign.com.au
https://www.facebook.com/EstrelaDesign

Last edited by MISSWRXYSTi; 22-03-2013 at 02:02 AM.