View Single Post
Old 23-03-2013, 03:37 PM
STI Master

Cat at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
Don't bother with videos or posting them up here. Take the car there asap, throw them the keys and let them sort it.

Internet mechanics will be no help.
I know roughly what is wrong now after talking to fats..... and videos will be posted and they will involve the car going in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98kellrs View Post
Internet mechanics may help, but Cat's interpretation of the instructions may be the issue. Take it back to Fats pronto.

Also, pics of dyno plot not loading.... :P
give me some time

I told fats what was happening and he is pretty sure it is the afm and isc that are playing up and because jws is a bit of a journey I'd rather take it to stechnic now and if the afm is at fault he said he would supply me with another.

since this morning it has been running really well which is suprising cosidering earlier it would barely start , before I got it scrutineered I filled up the tank again... drove it to tokyo motorsport, and it passed btw and I've been driving it most of the day and it has not stalled,sputtered, left a cloud of smoke or lost power...... it's actually been quite fun and I also took my mother out for a quick drive and it's safe to say I scared the shit out of her My brother is next.

so for now it is good but I will still get it checked properly before racewars.