View Single Post
Old 28-03-2013, 11:27 AM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level
Send a message via MSN to V3 RA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Get of your high horse. For people with bad eating routines, just learning about nutrition can take awhile before you know enough for it to actually work. Lite and easy give you set meals and lunchs at a certian calory level. Just from being on this for a week i have learned more than i have reading bits and pieces. I cant wait to be cooking my own meals and shit again, but the blunt fact is, i have no fucking idea about proper nutrition yet, so lite and easy is helping me loose weight whilst i learn what is going on.

So far, the biggest difference to my diet has been no soft drink, alcohol, and my meal sizes are smaller, most noticably are the lunch portions. Ive also be doing my riding and running as i normally would which helps i guess. But at the ned of the day im only after a 15kg loss, not a 52kg loss like the others above me.
No high horse here...bad eating routines does not stem from lack of knowledge, laziness causes bad eating routines.

Anyone knows that chicken and salad is healthier than a big mac. It's whether or not you can be fucked cooking some chicken and chopping up some salad...or driving your fat ass through a maccas on the way home from work.

I almost threw up seeing that 254 kg dude from the biggest loser on the tv at the gym yesterday. How do you let yourself get like that...

JDM version 3 STi RA