View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 10:39 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Boxer25 at standard level

..and the F1 soap opera rolls on, Marks now having talks with Porsche for 2014 Le Mans...apparently.

Seems everyone one has had a dig in one way or another from Boris Becker to Alex Wurz. TBH if he leaves next year i dont see RB getting a WCC even moreso under new machinery with the turbo engine and all.

Jev and Dan might be champing at the bit for Marks seat but they need to do some work and start finishing in the pointy end to be worthy of his seat and show promise in getting points. then again the RB car might be so good, maybe they can drive like Mark once in the seat. Remains to be seen. but what i see clearly now is Hamilton killing it in new machinery. I really hated him ever since the twitter data scandal , always whining and "its cos i am black" remark but he is proving its not all car that wins the race.

would love to see Kimi, Webber or Alonso take it this year. But equally impressive see Vettel jam it to everyone and grab number 4 WDC. FFS someone has to stop him if Horner cant over the radio.