Thread: P plater Laws
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 10:15 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Wells97 at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to Wells97

Quote:
Originally Posted by matto20v View Post
Its all related to maturity, and responsibility.

The picture depicts the worst possible outcome, most likely with death of a person, or people, as a result. The picture can cause a variation of thoughts or emotions. Some people may feel shock. Or horror. Or it could act as a reminder of consequence.

But you chose to laugh.

You're not ready for a WRX or anything high powered. Can I suggest you have mum and dad read through this thread too. If we can save your life then this has been worth the while.
I just said i wasnt laughing at the picture directly i was laughing at the smart arsed reply to the comment about selling his STI to a 16 year old..

If it makes you feel better i will be the bigger person here and apologise for laughing if it had offended you in anyway but i can assure you i dont find fatal crashes funny.....

Im not just saying this because its me but i genuinely believe i am a responsible person and yes now and again i will do something irresponsible but 99% of the time im thinking about what will happen if i do this action, And this is especially true when other peoples lives are at stake