View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Brockas at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainwrex View Post
I think the run way and the return strip need to be looked at. The return strip on the sunday was much better, it would not have taken much cost to get a roller, some water and make a section of that hard with no gravel.

The runway even though cleared only once in the morning still had a huge amount of loose stuff on it. I would think it would need to be cleared atleast once per hour or two.
Hey Tino, glad you had fun mate! Cheers for the feedback too. Naturally with an inaugural event there are certain things like this that need to be addressed for next year.

We did sweep the track each day, and the return road had $4,000 worth of dustex on it, but from what you're saying it sounds like we'll need to sweep the runway every 3-4 hours next year. Unfortunately, that takes about an hour to do properly, so we'll need some other activities to occur in that time.

To be honest I'd say it'll get better every year, as the surface had already improved by the afternoon on Sunday.

All in all, glad you had a fun time and we'll try to ensure we do whatever we can to get you and your fellow exotic-owners back next year

Empire Performance - The best prices in Australia!
http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/empire-performance/