View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockas View Post
Hey Tino, glad you had fun mate! Cheers for the feedback too. Naturally with an inaugural event there are certain things like this that need to be addressed for next year.

We did sweep the track each day, and the return road had $4,000 worth of dustex on it, but from what you're saying it sounds like we'll need to sweep the runway every 3-4 hours next year. Unfortunately, that takes about an hour to do properly, so we'll need some other activities to occur in that time.

To be honest I'd say it'll get better every year, as the surface had already improved by the afternoon on Sunday.

All in all, glad you had a fun time and we'll try to ensure we do whatever we can to get you and your fellow exotic-owners back next year
Thanks for replying in my thread Paul much appreciated.

As i said apart from that issue i think it was very well organised for a first event, and im sure that it will be sorted out next year. As you know the exotic cars are the big draw card to such an event not mine but those other super cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejay View Post
So much lobbying

So much impending upset

:P

I kid.

Tino - I didnt even get to see this run in anger - how did it go?
Tom, i only mangaged to do some 1/4 roll ons, as i had some niggling issues such as the rear passenger bank coil connection causing lower than normal spark but also after a few back to back runs i think there might have been header exhaust leak, but once i saw all the stone rash on the subaru i pulled the pin as it already is probaly going to be a very expensive excersise to rectify and i didnt want to cause anymore damage. If i had of known earlier i would have had most of the car wrapped in vinyl by Gav. The Ferrari surprising faired alot better lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEDLYWEPN View Post
Nice work Tino, some decent vid footage too. Now just pay the heavily discounted price for Gav Host's photos and get some framed!!!
Lol im going through around 60 photos people have taken of my car and will decide which ones to go for at some stage.

Surprisingly there was a larger than expected attention payed to both the Subaru and Ferrari ( I was really flattered) as they were definately alot more highly appealing cars there on display.