View Single Post
Old 28-04-2013, 05:15 AM
Scoobie Noobie

TrackRex01 at standard level
Default WTB: GC8 track car, prefer with GD STI running gear

Hi All,

The time has come to make a purchase.
Ideally I'm after a road registered circuit/time attack spec/ club car. I'm in Brisbane but will travel to find the right car if it will pass a Qld road worthy. I'm a cash buyer.

Ideally I'm after a full conversion from a GD with either 2.0 or 2.5 but want DCCD. I don't want a dog box, as for the first few months it will be a daily to and from work.
If it's a Aus delivered 4 door it must be a GD STI converted car from both R180's, Brembo's, 6 speed, engine and ECU at minimum. Im not after a princess so I wont be paying for bling. But if you have want I need and can supply original wheels and the like for a reduced price I'm in. Same goes with the stereo, the only noise I need to hear is what's being created from the turbo and exhaust, so if you're happy to reduce the price for your noise box then let's talk.
If you've set up track spec suspension then that's what I'm after.

If it's a 2 door I'm happy to consider that also, but I must be able to get it registered in Qld. If it's a Jap spec type R, then lets talk. I'm not interested in a watered down Aus version that's $20+. Those cars are best kept for the true enthusiast.

If you've taken the time to set up what i'm looking for and have a built engine/driveline/suspension then I'm happy to pay accordingly.

I want a no fuss car that can push out the numbers around a track, but can still blend in with a crowd on the street. So colours are not a concern. It's more about spec and what's been done.

I'm not after a dyno queen for me it's more about reliability so if you've spent the money on suspension/handling that most people spend on engine mods then I want to hear from you.

I'm searching for GC8's for up to $15k but flexible for exactly what I'm after.

PM me with details of your car and a email.
Cheers,
Jamie