View Single Post
Old 18-05-2013, 08:56 AM
STI Master

98kellrs at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by django View Post
The battery is dead... Cunt! and I have no spare cash for another battery at the moment and the WRX is now my daily driver.

Stopped in there on the way to one of my stops during work time( in the work Truck) to confront the morons regarding this to get some answers. I've done nothing wrong at all and yet Im getting roasted on on here???
Ok, I'll break down some of the main reasons you're getting roasted so you might learn from this thread:

1) You failed to inspect the car prior to paying for the work (Big no-no. Don't spin some bullshit about the traffic getting bad. It only takes 5 minutes to inspect the work done.)
2) You ranted on here before you spoke to the workshop (We have had a lot of very ugly incidents like this on the forum in recent months and it's not tolerated any more)
3) You went back and ranted to them without taking the car (swap with the WRX's battery if the 180's is dead, seriously.)
4) You are posting like you have turrets syndrome (Only 14 year olds use bold/upper case lettersto shout insults at people.)

If you wish to warn people about "dodgy" workmanship please follow reasonable steps to have the problem rectified before you post defamatory remarks on the internet. How would you like it if someone insulted your business behind your back without giving you the chance to solve the issues?

Tl;DR version: Post like an adult, get treated like an adult. I hope your issue is resolved in a satisfactory manner.

Last edited by 98kellrs; 18-05-2013 at 08:58 AM.