View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 01:37 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

grape juice at standard level

Its possible, and i cant imagine it would be helping the feeling through the steering wheel. But it doesnt really explain how steering can at times can be completely stiff (under really hard cornering), as if power steering wasn't working at all.

I find that it is at its worst when i do several hard corners. Like its a little bit stiff andf strange in the first, then worse in the second corner and so on, then it just goes away. I can go flat out and stand on the brakes and take a corner and its not nearly as bad at taking 3-4 corners at half the intensity.

-------But i find that the feedback from poor rotors/pads is more felt by the slight shuttering/nervous brake pedal under heavy braking.

That an the fact i can run my finger along the rotor and it feels like a vinyl record-----

I'm leant towards power steering related for this issue. Though i may be wrong and all suggestions are helpful as i might think of some tests to rule things out

"All in relation to nothing. Nothing in relation to infinity. A central point to both, And infinitely far from understanding either."