View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 08:49 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

grape juice at standard level

Cheers for the help, my mate has a hoist so i'll throw it up there over the coming weeks and have a good look around at everything, try and get a better idea of what i think it might be, before heading into a shop.

To be honest the rotors and pads are pretty average anyways. So i'll probably be doing that regardless, then hopefully if there are other issues adding to the effect they may be able to pick it up.

Rather than start another thread, I've been look at upgrading to the DBA4000's, question is whats my best bang for buck if i need to drop money into rotors and pads.

-machine the existing rotors a good quality pads
-DBA's all round
-I've even heard decent feedback about the EBC red's (hard to look past what you get for that price, compared to OEM brembos and the DB's

Oh i do zero track work, just driven decently hard at times. I just want to avoid the scenario where i spend X amount of dollars just getting your run of the mill shit when another 200,300,400 would of netted something a shit ton better

"All in relation to nothing. Nothing in relation to infinity. A central point to both, And infinitely far from understanding either."