View Single Post
Old 13-06-2013, 03:52 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

grape juice at standard level
Default Wanted: Standard Bov, Coilovers, 18"rims, rotors/pads Suit 05 Sti

As title displays, i'll be getting these things over the coming weeks and months myself but if i can get a good deal on here whilst helping some one, why not. All parts to suit an MY05 Sti

Stock Sti bov and recirc hose - think the wrx is the same as the sti aside from the spring inside having a slighty different compression rating. I planned on doing the crushing or grub screw mod anyways so doesn't phase me. i would also settle for an aftermarket recirc one as well at the right price.

Coilovers - Not concerned about quality, more for aesthetics and adjustability was looking at new STD R5's but would happily pay the extra for some second hand quality.

Rotors/Pads - Currently standard brembo's, but rotors and pads are shight (espec fronts). Looking at upgrading With DBA's or Project MU's but wouldnt mind temporarily running something different to see if this steering wheel shutter pisses off.

Rims - As displayed looking at 18x8.5 +38 or 18x8 +30 or 18x8.5 +42. Pretty much anything around that mark, nothing above 9" wide or below +30 offset, else not even my cousin jose ramirez will be getting them under the gaurds.

Pm or post here if you have something or have seen something

Cheers,
Jamie

"All in relation to nothing. Nothing in relation to infinity. A central point to both, And infinitely far from understanding either."

Last edited by grape juice; 14-06-2013 at 01:54 PM.