Thread: Roll cage GC8
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2013, 06:54 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Rally_Action at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektre View Post
ok, I will try and go through my experiences with what I have done.

originally started enquiring about custom fabrications in Perth from people in the 'know' and getting numbers thrown at me like $11k to $14k for a cage. Looked into bonds roll cages but didnt like the stories and ill fitment that people were talking about. Also, having a bolt in cage in the blue car, i would not compete with a car having a bolt in cage. This is your life your dealing with.

Started talking to custom cages uk as Jester put me onto them. Organised a fabricator to weld it in and had a order of 6 cages ready to go. They fucked me around after I asked some pretty valid questions in regards to the cage so I just gave up with them.

After talkoing to Rob Parker (prototype) and Karl from Rally Action, Brad Stacey's name popped up numerous aoccasions. He does LF's cages and has some serious rap within the communtiy.

I'm not saying he is the best, but i wouldnt go to anyone else now. for under $5k for my cage (and i mean well under) it is incredible...

I wondered how you went Craig. Good to see you've got the cage sorted.
[COLOR=navy]Rally Action Driver Training[/COLOR]