View Single Post
Old 19-06-2013, 08:10 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Lukes WRX at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98kellrs View Post
As a lot of people have said, looks like a quality install so you did convey your point. Personally, I think you would have flattered the car a bit more by having the roof done instead.

I think you'll find what we want is members that are passionate about their Subies and are in it for the long haul. Too many 18-21 year olds buy their first "fully sikkk" WRX, mod it badly, cover it in Perth WRX stickers, drive like a dick on the streets and give us all a bad name. I'd rather be associated with a club who respects other road users and has high standards of vehicles.

To be clear, not saying you are one of these people, you seem pretty decent actually, but you get my point?
This is exactly the kind of response i want...intelligent. This is the second WRX I've owned.... So not really new to them to be honest. I appreciate your comment and i completely agree with you, I'm definitely not a driving "sticker bomb" who pulls fully sik skids and completely trashes his car.... I actually appreciate my car. I understand what you are saying, it makes sense.... Im also here for that reason, to make conversation with some intelligent people and learn as much as i can from people like you. There is soo much useful information on here.

Last edited by Lukes WRX; 19-06-2013 at 08:14 AM.