View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Subaru Tech Division

RJ999 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavx4 View Post
so which Subaru Dealer do you work for
LOL dont work for them...but I know it sounded like it.

Sorry I didn't want to start a discussion about dealers/tuners...but just from my experience being new to the Subaru side of things - I've had shit service and attitude from some tuners, and quality service/attitude from the dealer...thats why I was saying this. (and even now months after my service I don't get charged for anything, like had them fit my rear diffuser- free, had them check stuff agin on my car - free, go in to get my headlights adjusted - free, had the car in again to check stuff and readjust belts etc - Free > that is the kind of thing you will never get from a tuner)

MMS fkd up stuff on my car and didn't own up... dealer will own up immediately and resolve immediately.

Having said that other tuning shops will own up, but seen them fuck up things on other people's cars while I was there...won't mention shops but very scary when you see it.

Also my comment about them telling you that they use shit parts and cheap grade oil - I did check as I wanted to know for sure, and it is a load of crap.