View Single Post
Old 19-08-2013, 06:01 PM
STI Master

Cat at standard level

Update time!!!

So I just got back from ASG and Just had the car on the dyno......great news is everything is running perfectly and after checking with the guys (and multiple other mechanics) she'll be fine to run at collie on the current setup aslong as I don't go completley nuts on the track and overheat it but it has the thicker head gaskets to lower the compression which means less chance of pinging.....hopefully. I also got a quote for the vipec and tune and I need to start saving my pennies for that....

Anyway because my computer is playing up I can't upload photos right now but these are the results:
224atw hp @7011rpm
294nm
Currently on 1.1 bar/16psi
Hits peak power @ 4250rpm EDIT" looking at the chart I was looking at the torque and map lines it hits it's max hp at 6500rpm.

The guys estimated with the ecu and tune I should see around an extra 15~20hp and 30~40nm and get more mid range.

So all in all I'm pretty damn happy with that and I look forward to seeing everyone on the Sunday morning blat and at the September cruise......I'll bring the dyno sheet as proof

Last edited by Cat; 20-08-2013 at 09:21 AM.