View Single Post
Old 24-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Flat Four Father

Pimpreza at standard level

Best rip off I ever saw was about 12yrs ago when I was driving taxi's, I got a job in Karawarra, so I pulled up and an Australian native gent steps into the car and tells me he needs to go to the lotto office in Ozzy Pk and get a piece of paper then go to a Hyundai dealership on Wanneroo Rd up Balcatta way because he'd won a brand new Hyundai Excel and was hoping he could do a deal and get the cash instead of the car as he had no license and no need for a brand new $12,000 car, so eventually we get to the dealership and I went in with him to see what the outcome was.

So without actually even looking at a car he goes to a salesman and tells his story, well the slippery cunt offered him $7,000 as he explained the car was now second hand (even though he hadn't looked at a car and could choose any one he wanted colour wise etc) I was going to open my mouth and offer him more for the car but fuck it, he was happy with his 7k and we drove straight to the nearest bottle shop and bought a plagon of goon which he nearly polished off before we got back to Karawarra.

I'm sure most of Narrogin celebrated when he got back the next day.
Yamaha Zooma 50cc rocket hopefully going with the Transit.