Thread: NBN plan
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 03:47 PM
Subaru Tech Division

REXXXED knows their stuff

I find this NBN debate hilarious.... ( I currently have ADSL2+ about 8.5MB/s)

From what I can notice/understand, 99% of the people whinging about our supposed 3rd world internet are the people that want to download movies/tv shows (which is illegal anyway) and play video games online. If you hate it so much, move to a shittier country with better internet....

I use the internet every single day for both work and for personal use.
I stream music every day using Spotify both at home using WIFI and on the 3G network when I am out and about.
I stream movies etc and occasionally download stuff.
I play PS3 online (GTA4 and GT5)
All of the above with absolutely no problems. None at all.....

How about we get our country out of the HUGE hundreds of billions of dollars worth of debt that that we are in first and then worry about the massive NBN rollout/monster civil engineering feat?

Really, all this talk about absolutely fucking nothing. Its not a big deal. Move on. Hopefully the Libs do something more constructive with our tax money and then the NBN can be sorted when we get the debt situation sorted out....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to REXXXED For This Useful Post:
American Dave (11-09-2013), DukeDrifter (11-09-2013), Patch (11-09-2013), SyncSubaru (11-09-2013), thehowlfactor (11-09-2013)