View Single Post
Old 13-09-2013, 09:45 AM
STI Master

Cat at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektre View Post
in all honestly Cat you need to stop and access the situation. Either keep taking it to the one workshop to ensure it can get started and running and go from there. It may cost a bit more but at least your car will be running.

Doug has seemed to be willing to help you out so why keep chopping ang changing people looking at it? If Stechnic cant diagnose the problem and think its electrical then they will get a auto sparky in.. The worst thing you can keep doing is keep bringing other epople in that dont know any history of what was done before hand.

You're saying the car is now cranking but wont start? Have you checked what Doug said? Fuel pump actually priming now? do your coil packs have spark? Have you depressed your immobilisor before starting?

You dont have any text limit on a forum post, so plese take an extra 5 minutes and actually type a thought out and well structured reply so people can actually see whats happening. Im not having a go, just going through all these posts to find what youve done is not helping you or anyone else?
The reason I don't normally do long replies is because my computer is not working so I'm on my mobile and it is annoying to type long messages on it.

I did what was said this morning and there is no spark from the coils and I can't hear the fuel pump priming, the immobiliser is not an issue atm.
I also have seen Doug and he gave me the number for an auto electrician to come to my place and get the car running but since your post Craig I've decided to cancel that and just get the car towed to Stechnic because they know the cars history and will get the issues sorted once and for all because I know they will do it right and won't take shortcuts.

So there you've convinced me so people can't say I never listen to advice on here.....also With all these towing fees I've paid this year I could have bought a new turbo