View Single Post
Old 13-09-2013, 08:34 PM
STI Master

Cat at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrally View Post
Moment of win !

Cat had her car towed in this morning and we were busy as shit so I made no promises as to when we would look at it. The story of the motorcycle trying to tow the car up the hill made me think I had better step in and help. She's certainly determined to see this project through, hasn't lost any enthusiasm despite all the setbacks etc.

Trying to fault find a conversion done by someone else, then repaired by another person is always going to be a challenge. I got to it late in the day, no fuel pump power, the relay was hot. Renewed the relay, tidied up some wiring, screwed a few brackets back where they should be and start it up. Left it running for 1/2 hour while I wiggle tested the loom etc. rechecked the relay, no longer hot...win!

Put the trims back on and went for a decent drive. Cat's car actually drives really well, goes like stink! I guarantee it's got a mid to high 12 second pass in it as is.
I should've just come straight to you and the guys Doug, as I know you're a great bunch of people who have helped me so much and everytime I go there I feel welcome and everytime I leave with my car it's just better than before and I can't thank you enough for putting up with me
I look forward to picking the car up tomorrow and thanking you

Ps. I'm still a fair way off that 12 second pass though.......14.7