View Single Post
Old 18-09-2013, 03:44 PM
STI Master

Cat at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralex View Post
I keep stumbling into this thread hoping for the moment of win. Is it ever coming with this car? Please say it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrally View Post
Moment of win !

Moment of complete and utter fucking fail......

I don't know what I have done to deserve this but either myself or this car is cursed because when someone else drives it, it works fine but as soon as I have it back everything goes to shit. Relays have been replaced,the loom's been checked,the fuel pump has been replaced,the battery has been replaced,the starter and alternator aren't faulty so what the fuck is it!!!

The last couple of days I have been taking it for short drives around the block and it's been great but today I get a few minutes away from home and I'm just cruising and it sputters violently so on go the hazards and I roll onto a side street. I turn the car off and have a little cry (I'm female so I'm allowed to) and then think how will I get home, but it starts so I attempt my short drive home and during this drive it stalls,sputters,clicks constantly and flashes the check engine light but thank god I managed to just get up my driveway before it completley died.....again and I've got video of some of it.

I'm just plain fucking over it, never being able to relax while driving the car that I have spent so much time and money on because there is a 90% chance that it WILL break down is just getting to me now and I'm close to having an emotional breakdown over it so it can stay in the garage broken for all I care until I can be bothered getting it fixed but even then more problems will probably arise.

End this car hates me rant /

Ohh and I was going to unwind today by going down to whoop ass on the bike and do some burnouts but it's now been cancelled due to the weather......FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Last edited by Cat; 18-09-2013 at 03:50 PM.