View Single Post
Old 24-09-2013, 09:01 PM
STI Master

Patch at standard level

Few little updates:

Came across an Alpine SWS-1222D sub that I couldn't pass up for the price, so out went the Kicker and in went the Alpine. Pioneer GM-D8604 amp will find it's way in along with a 4 gauge wiring kit to replace the last of the sound system the previous owner left me. Little cosmetic damage but works as it should!

Second up, centre console got a lick of paint. Had been wanting to do this scheme on something for a while and I had a set of odd trim pieces kicking around (previously painted stuff, GX grey bits, etc). Is a bit bold, but I still have the V6 STI ones around should I get tired of it. Neons, GT wing, etc. aren't happening, don't worry!

And I've started on some custom bumper vents that sit under the indicators. Still a work in progress, been toying around with my plastic welder and lots of filler but they're getting there, just need the weather to clear up so I can start painting! Planning on having the surrounds white with the mesh black as you can see.

Ultrex headers, a tune, and a Seibon Prova-style lip are hopefully on the cards if I work enough this summer